Everything You Need to Know About Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Your body is filled with different kinds of hormones. Maintaining all of them in the right amount may be a difficult task sometimes. The best thing to do is to have a healthy lifestyle. Keep a check on your eating habits as well. Hormonal imbalances do not end well. Before the situation gets out of hand, keep them under control. Medical science has made a lot of advancements. Now your hormones can be synthetically balanced as well. It may be surprising for some people but it is true. The compounding pharmacy has introduced bioidentical hormones for patients with dropped hormone levels. The procedure for replacing the hormones with synthetic hormones is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
What Are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance In Men
Men show symptoms of hormonal imbalances after the age of 30. Testosterone level drops but men can benefit from BHRT. Here are some symptoms to make things easier for you:
- The muscle mass shrinks
- There is a lack of libido
- Men usually face depression, anxiety, and stress
- There is severe nocturnal sweating
- Hot flashes are common
- The belly fat increases
- Stamina greatly decreases
- Severe hair loss is another symptom
- Some men develop breasts
- Insomnia and disturbed sleeping cycle is commonly found
- You may suffer from erectile dysfunction
What Are the Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance in Women
Women and men have some similar symptoms. All of them are listed below. Give them a thorough read. If you have any of these, find hormone replacement therapy in San Antonio, TX to get it cured.
- Unusual weight gain and rapid increase in belly fat
- A decrease in libido followed by vaginal dryness
- The muscle mass shrinks
- The sleeping cycle is disturbed and insomnia is also found
- Mental illnesses like anxiety, stress, and depression
- Excessive sweating
- Women usually lose stamina which is the first symptom
- Unbearable pain during sex.
How to Cure Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalance can be cured with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). The deficient hormones are produced synthetically from plants. Yams are specifically used for production. There is another treatment for hormonal imbalance which is a pellet implant. But this treatment involves greater risks.
What Is BHRT
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a method of injecting artificial hormones to settle the imbalances. This is a special treatment for men as well as women. People can treat their perimenopause, menopause, or postmenopause symptoms. Any deficiencies are treated as well. This is not just the end. BHRT can also treat resistance for insulin, adrenal disorders, thyroid disorders, fibromyalgia, and osteoporosis. If you have any of these problems, find a BHRT in San Antonio, TX.
How to Make BHRT More Effective
BHRT is not effective in every case. Some people show the perfect results but some do not. People with a medical history are likely to show lesser results of this treatment. Here are some tips that you can adopt to make this treatment work better.
- Have a balanced diet
- Avoid preserved food
- Perform exercises regularly
- Take multivitamin supplements as prescribed by the doctor
What are the Benefits of BHRT
The basic purpose of BHRT is to improve the living standards of men and women. It has several benefits and some of them are:
- The sweating problem is decreased significantly.
- The sex drive increases.
- You will gain interest back in hobbies and interests.
- Sleeping cycles get better as well.
- The vaginal lining develops better.
- Muscle mass is improved as well.
- Achieving orgasm becomes easier.
- BHRT is a savior for hair loss.
- Dried skin gets back its moisture.
- The treatment has a great impact on your memory.
- You can get the stamina back.
- You can cure headaches and mental illnesses.
BHRT is among the best-known treatments to cure hormonal imbalances. The reason for the imbalance can be anything. Maybe your diet is not good enough. If you have any medical history like diabetes or any tumor, the chances of good results of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy are reduced. The pros and cons, the effectiveness of this treatment are argumentative. Not every man or woman would respond the same.
The doctors at our facility can guide you the best about this treatment. Do not make a perception on your own and visit us now to get the right information and guidance regarding BHRT.